Friday, July 18, 2014

Airbnb - Sublets in over 5,000 cities in 190 countries means you'll be at home anywhere in the world but...

Airbnb - renting a home, an apartment or a room...With more than 15 million nights booked worldwide, Airbnb is the world leader in travel rentals. You can rent unique places to stay from local hosts in 190 countries... but read more below
 


The services of an Executive in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.

The services of an Executive in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.
Buy, Sale or Lease Property in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

About Me

My photo
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Realty Executives - ***WHERE THE EXPERTS ARE*** With my qualifications and experience in real estate, architectural design, together with my engineering background, I feel I am an ideal customer support person to assist YOU in buying, selling or leasing a property! I am a big fan of soccer and hockey. My daughter Karina is playing soccer-goalie position. My son Martin is playing 'AAA' hockey.