Sunday, December 22, 2013

DETACHED HOUSE IN NIAGARA - ON -THE - LAKE for sale now!!!


Client Remks: Remarkable & Spacious 2 + 1 Bedroom House In Niagara-On-The-Lake. New Furnace-2012, New Roof-2012. New Professionally Finished Basement-2012 With: A Separate Entrance, Huge Study/Recreation/Art Studio/Office Space & Bedroom. Whole House Freshly Painted. Open Concept Design With Decorative Columns, Crown Mouldings, Hardwood Floor & Staircase. Bright-Family Size Kitchen With Custom Cabinetry, Pantry, Breakfast Bar, Serving Island. Professionally Landscaped.

Extras: All window coverings, all electric light fixtures. Stainless steel appliances: fridge, stove & dishwasher. Garden shed. Quiet country location only steps from lake and access to boat lunch & few min to Niagara-on-the Lake downtown!!!

The services of an Executive in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.

The services of an Executive in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.
Buy, Sale or Lease Property in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

About Me

My photo
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Realty Executives - ***WHERE THE EXPERTS ARE*** With my qualifications and experience in real estate, architectural design, together with my engineering background, I feel I am an ideal customer support person to assist YOU in buying, selling or leasing a property! I am a big fan of soccer and hockey. My daughter Karina is playing soccer-goalie position. My son Martin is playing 'AAA' hockey.