Wednesday, July 3, 2013

For Sale - DETACHED HOUSE in Heart Lake East!!! - $469,800

For Sale - DETACHED HOUSE in Heart Lake East!!! - $469,800
Outstanding 4+1 Bedroom Approximately 2000 sq ft Detached Backsplit 5 Level In Heart Lake East. First Time On The Market!!! For Sale By Original Owner!!! Pride Of Ownership!!! Lots Of Upgrades: Family Room With W/O To A Gorgeous Patio With An Inground Pool, Side Yard, Great Layout With Eat-In Kitchen, 3 Washrooms, Wood Burned Fireplace, Windows 2012, Freshly Painted, Side Entrance Leading To An In Law Suite 850 sq ft W/Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Family Room & Bedroom,... And Much, Much More.
Included: All Electric Light Fixtures, All Window Coverings, Dishwasher, Stove, Two (2) Fridges, Washer And Dryer, Two (2) Sheds.
*For more information go to www.GTAhomesforu.com


The services of an Executive in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.

The services of an Executive in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.
Buy, Sale or Lease Property in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

About Me

My photo
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Realty Executives - ***WHERE THE EXPERTS ARE*** With my qualifications and experience in real estate, architectural design, together with my engineering background, I feel I am an ideal customer support person to assist YOU in buying, selling or leasing a property! I am a big fan of soccer and hockey. My daughter Karina is playing soccer-goalie position. My son Martin is playing 'AAA' hockey.